Pet License

Pet licenses are available for purchase at City Hall. Proof of rabies inoculation is required. The fee is $2.

Please remember; dogs and cats may not be allowed to run at large. They must be licensed annually and must be immunized against rabies. Call the Animal Control Officer at 739-7557 about questions or problems concerning animals.

Animal Control Truck