2023 Fall Softball
The 2023 Fall Softball League begins the week of September 4th(Except Monday). Each team will play 9 guaranteed games: 4 double-header games plus one guaranteed playoff game.
Registration will open on July 10th for returning teams from 2022. Open registration for all teams will begin on July 24th. All league fees are due at the time of registration. You can register your team in person at the Bridgeton Recreation Center or over the phone at 314-739-5599. All levels of men's, women's and coed competition are available. All league are double-headers and individuals must be at least 18 years old. The registration fee is as follows:
- Returning Teams: $405/Team
- New Teams: $420/Team
- Sunday: Men's D2, Men's D3, Co-Ed D2 and Co-Ed D3
- Monday: Co-Ed D2, Co-Ed D3 and Co-Ed D4
- Tuesday: Men's D3, Women's D3 and Women's D4
- Wednesday: Men's D1, Men's D2, Men's D3
- Thursday: Men's D3 and Men's D4
- Friday: Men's D2, Men's D3, Co-Ed D2, Co-Ed D3
BMAC offers 4 softball divisions:
- D1 - Our Competitive Division- 5 HR’s allowed per game. Tournament caliber teams are welcome.
- D2 - Our Semi-Competitive - 3 HR allowed per game. Solid competition, perfect for seasoned softball teams/players.
- D3 - Our Recreation Division- 1 HR allowed per game. Perfect for casual players, corporate & business teams!
- D4 - Our Lowest Rec Division - No HR allowed - No composite bats allowed for this division.
Free Agent List
If you are an individual that is interested in being placed on the Adult Leagues Free Agent List which is made available to team captains that may need a player for a given week or for the entire season, please click here.
Athletic Supervisor: Evan Stoll